Lee Anav Chung White & Kim LLP is a boutique law firm focused on corporate litigation and matrimonial litigation. The firm wanted to better compete with other major law firms in New York City, as well as nationally. They wanted a website to clearly spell out their practices as well as give awareness to the many attorneys who practice with them. It was important to have easy to customize attorney bios as well as news featured only on the homepage. I built a custom theme for WordPress, using an MVC framework and customized features to turn off and on individual attorney profile features.
In 2016, I updated their logo and print materials to add two new named partners. This included all business cards, letterhead, attorney notices, and advertisements for various event booklets.
Skills: Web Design Web Development
- Create a cohesive brand for the firm including the firm logo, business cards, letterhead, ads, and office signage.
- Design a brand new website that was modern and matched the aesthetics of the firm's managing partner, Michael Yi. This website was created prospective clients to see the attorneys' qualifications, practices, and get in contact.
- Build the new website with WordPress so that the firm associates could update and manage the website content.
- Primary audience: current major clients, potential clients
- Secondary audience: other law firms, other lawyers