Visit Joyent's website
- Lead the effort to create getting started materials for Triton, including blog posts and screencasts, filling a content gap for a previously unsupported audience.
- Write and evolve documentation standards, procedures, processes, and best practices to ensure product documentation is clear, correct, and complete.
- Present technical training and webinars, live and pre-recorded, on cloud computing.
- Collaborate with engineers who write the initial API, SDK, CLI, and similar documents to review for accuracy and update to match Joyent standards.
- Create a guide for contributing authors and edit materials before published to joyent.com.
Final title: Technical Documentation and Education Manager
First title: Documentation Editor